- The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information if you decide to sign up with us as a customer:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Email address and usernames provided on this website or through a third party app or website with your consent.
- Your postal address and contact details such as phone number.
- We might ask for some other details such to provide you a personalised details.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To provide you with services and products via this website.
- Send you newsletters and updates about upcoming deals & products
- Creating a personalised experience
We do NOT sell or rent your data.
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- Your information is securely stored. Tell people how or where you keep their personal information, how long you intend to keep it for and then how you intend to securely destroy or dispose of it. You need to do this for every type of information you hold.We keep your personal information until you delete your account completely or requesting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then dispose your information by completely removing from our databases. If there are any hard copies of your personal information for example for processing deliveries, they will be discarded confidentially using a DIN level 4 cross shredder before disposal.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access:You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification:You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure:You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing:You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
- If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org